• In your ketucari's genotype, blood burst is denoted by the letters "nBb" (heterozygous) or "BbBb" (homozygous).
• In its heterozygous form, blood burst has a pass rate of 35%. Homozygous blood burst has a 60% pass rate.
Blood burst must always be red, or a very reddish brown.
These colors are examples of acceptable blood burst colors, but you are not limited to these four. Notice that they vary a bit in saturation. The bottom right is an example of a reddish brown.
These colors would be unacceptable for blood burst. They are either too light or too far in the purple/orange range.
Below is the maximum range for blood burst. This marking may be limited to only the chest or the eyes.
Minimal blood burst may appear around only the eyes or only on the chest, but cannot be any smaller than below:
Interaction with Other Markings
• All markings can be layered under or over blood burst.
Here are some small accents you can add to your designs to make them more unique!
• Shapes "cut out" of the marking are permissible as long as they are natural looking and are not overly stylized.
• Blood burst does not have to be a solid patch and can be broken, like on these ketucari:
• Blood burst may have a subtle gradient like below: