Crafting is an aspect of the game that allows your ketucari to create a wide array of items to aid in almost every other game area! Below is a list of all available crafting disciplines. Each discipline is broken up into beginner, medium, advanced, and legendary crafting. Everyone may access beginner level crafting across all disciplines, but crafting recipes beyond this requires your ketucari to advance through the levels. An individual ketucari may reach medium/advanced crafting in up to 3 disciplines, and may only reach legendary crafting in one discipline. See below to find out how!
Alchemy is a crafting discipline that incorporates the use of herbs and animal parts to create potions and various other items such as talismans. Potions can be used to raise your ketucari's statistics either temporarily or permanently, while other items can be applied as breeding bonuses and more! More information can be found by visiting Qarakarja's Lab.
Archaeology allows your ketucari to put together pieces of artifacts they've found via prospecting adventures or raids to create a complete artifact. Artifacts can offer things such stat boosts and special abilities- like the ability to shapeshift! More information can be found by visiting Seijalka's Tree.
Armorsmithing is mostly a free-form crafting discipline as it has very few set recipes. Armorsmithing allows you to craft custom armor to suit your ketucari's needs. Armor helps your ketucari gain access to higher level zones and can increase their other statistics by using gems. Some nifty breeding and other gameplay items may also be found here! More information can be found by visiting Ochredari's Forge.
Cooking allows you to combine meat, herbs, and vegetables for various useful breeding items and other boons! More information can be found by visiting Somah's Kitchen.
Engineering allows your ketucari to put together devices to aid in adventures, quests, and more! More information can be found by visiting Kenkasaei's Hovel.
Transferring a Crafting License
Do you have a crafting mastery license attached to your account from the old crafting system? You can apply it to one of your ketucari to automatically give them legendary mastery over the discipline your license is for! Simply submit a Crafting Advancement prompt with the character attached and a comment stating that you wish to transfer your license.
Crafting advancement is quite straightforward! Each ketucari starts at beginner level crafting and may craft beginner items from any discipline. As stated above, an individual ketucari may reach medium/advanced crafting in up to 3 disciplines. For each discipline you wish your ketucari to reach medium/advanced in, you must:
• Create one piece that meets our Group Submission Requirements showing one of your ketucari's first attempts at learning the discipline in question. Up to two ketucari may benefit from an advancement piece at a time. You may include any other characters or settings you wish for background/storytelling purposes. When you are done with the piece,follow these steps to submit it via the official Ketucari site:
- Type/select "Crafting Advancement" in the "Prompt" field.
- Paste the link to your image in the "Submission URL" field.
- Link the ketucari in the "Characters" section. Please link both the Ketucari.com import and the deviantArt import (Example: https://ketucari.com/character/ST-001 | https://www.deviantart.com/umbrafen/art/Kaur-01-573616708 ) in the comments field.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must create a separate submission for each character in the image.
- You may ignore the "Rewards" section.
- Hit submit!
• Upon processing, your ketucari will have the relevant title added to the title section of their profile (ex. Advanced Armorsmith, Advanced Cook, etc.); additionally, you will be rewarded 20 gold.
• Whenever you submit a crafting request for items in the related discipline, be sure to attach that ketucari's profile from there on out!
To reach legendary crafting follow the same steps as above, but with the following art requirement:
• Create two pieces that meets our Group Submission Requirements showing one of your ketucari's journey/attempts at mastering the discipline in question. This can include mishaps, life events where their knowledge helped them/others, or anything else related to their mastery journey. Two ketucari may benefit from these advancement pieces at a time. You may include any other characters or settings you wish for background/storytelling purposes. Submit following the instructions above!
• Upon processing, your ketucari will have the relevant title added to the title section of their profile (ex. Legendary Armorsmith, Legendary Cook, etc.); additionally, you will be rewarded 20 gold and a Pouch of Raw Materials.
Keep in mind that an individual ketucari may only reach legendary crafting in one disicpline! To unlock legendary crafting in all crafting areas, you will need to advance five individuals through the ranks.
Q: Can I still craft items for other players/ketucari through the new system, or can my ketucari only craft items for their own personal use?
A: Yes, you can! Items a ketucari crafts can be freely bought/sold/traded to everyone else.
Q: Can I buy licenses from the marketplace to automatically grant my ketucari legendary crafting?
A: No. Crafting licenses will no longer be available for purchase per this update, and transferring licenses to a ketucari is a one-and-done type of deal.
Q: Does crafting progress transfer with a ketucari if they're sold?
Q: I need to reference the old crafting pages! Where can I find them?