• Trinkets are an optional accessory to your Ketucari!
• Can not cover more than 50% of the ketucari.
• Come in two sizes, Small and Large. Small allows for 2 small items, while Large allows for much bigger items
• May not cover up all of a marking or mimic a gene (add feathers etc), and must be obvious Trinkets and not mutations.
• Trinkets may not be applied before the design is uploaded and accepted! Please apply your trinkets through the Apply an Item Thread.
Small Trinkets should remain 'small' and should not exceed the size of a necklace. Large trinkets allow for more size ranges but may not cover more than 50% of the ketucari
1 Trinket Can be used to create a necklace or jewelry on your ket
It can also be used to change a small feature of your ketucari, such as braiding their mane.
Large trinkets can create scarves, neck wreaths and large cloaks for your ketucari to wear
Every so often an Exalted Trinket will be found on a ketucari. These trinkets are specifically for contest or reward ketucari and are not for sale and can not be found any other way. These trinkets allow for larger and more elaborate items to be added to the ketucari such as non-functional butterfly wings. These trinkets may not be edited or changed by a member in any way.
A good example of such an item can be seen here: