- Patchwork takes any white marking and turns it black.
- In your ketucari’s genotype, Patchwork is denoted by “+Pat”
- Patchwork has a passrate of 20%, and must attach to a white marking to pass.
- If multiple white marks are present, Patchwork can only modify the white marking it's attached to.
- If multiple white marks are present in a breeding, Patchwork will pass randomly to only a singular white marking.
COLOR AND SHAPE
Patchwork must always be black. You can either use the Charcoal sliders for this, or any color that looks black on your given base. Patchwork should not be heavily saturated compared to the base coat.
Patchwork’s shape matches the original marking.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MARKINGS
As a modified white marking, Patchwork-altered markings cover all other markings except white markings. Whether another white marking is layered under or over another depends on the marking, please refer to the guides for this.
The following markings can be altered by Patchwork: